- Upcoming related events:
- 03/06/2013N2O Flux intercomparison campaign
- 16/09/2013International ZOTTO workshop
- 16/09/2013Open Science Conference "Greenhouse Gas management in European Land Use Systems"
- 17/09/2013ACCENT symposium: "BRINGING TOGETHER THE EUROPEAN RESEARCH IN ATMOSPHERIC COMPOSITION CHANGE"
- 30/09/20132nd TTORCH Summer School "challenges in measurement and modeling of greenhouse gas concentrations a
InGOS at Twitter
- 18 months of InGOS! So the 1st reporting period ended. Now on to reporting to the commission, we have many nice results already! 11:32:43 AM April 02, 2013
- #PEGASOS meet 2 weken lang LuVo en klmaatgassen boven Nederland met Zeppelin. #CESAR, #ACTRIS en #INGOS assisteren: http://t.co/dtqG20rK 05:35:55 PM May 17, 2012
- RT @nlenvironagency: Higher greenhouse gas emissions by 2020 from reduction proposals by countries in #climate negotiations, #PBL http:/ ... 05:24:51 PM May 17, 2012
- ECN measured plume of leaking Elgin naturual gas platform from DFDS ferry. Results will soon be presented. Read more at http://t.co/NWmRpwFc 05:23:19 PM May 17, 2012
- RT @ECN: Gaslek Elgin platform: #ECN brengt gaspluim op de Noordzee in kaart met meetapparatuur aan boord van #DFDS ferry. http://t.co/ ... 06:32:33 PM April 25, 2012
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Open position for postdoctoral researcher in Earth Observation Science at the University of Leicester (UK). Closing date for application is December 1, 2011. You will support the characterization and utilization of satellite greenhouse gas (GHG) data within the MACC-II and … Continue reading
A 3 yrs position dor a Software Engineer to develop visualisation tools for global GHG fluxes LSCE, Gif-sur-Yvette (near Paris), France More information : Job Software Engineer LSCE
ETH Zürich (CH) offers a 1.5-2 yrs postdoc position for the Carbocount project Job start january 2012. Position open until filled. More info in: IAS_Postdoc_CarboCount