- Upcoming related events:
- 21/05/2013NOAA ESRL Global Monitoring annual conference
- 03/06/2013N2O Flux intercomparison campaign
- 03/06/20139th International Carbon Dioxide Conference
- 10/06/201317th WMO/IAEA Meeting of Experts on Carbon Dioxide, Other Greenhouse Gases, and Related Tracer Measu
- 16/09/2013Open Science Conference "Greenhouse Gas management in European Land Use Systems"
- 17/09/2013ACCENT symposium: "BRINGING TOGETHER THE EUROPEAN RESEARCH IN ATMOSPHERIC COMPOSITION CHANGE"
- 30/09/20132nd TTORCH Summer School "challenges in measurement and modeling of greenhouse gas concentrations a
InGOS at Twitter
- 18 months of InGOS! So the 1st reporting period ended. Now on to reporting to the commission, we have many nice results already! 11:32:43 AM April 02, 2013
- #PEGASOS meet 2 weken lang LuVo en klmaatgassen boven Nederland met Zeppelin. #CESAR, #ACTRIS en #INGOS assisteren: http://t.co/dtqG20rK 05:35:55 PM May 17, 2012
- RT @nlenvironagency: Higher greenhouse gas emissions by 2020 from reduction proposals by countries in #climate negotiations, #PBL http:/ ... 05:24:51 PM May 17, 2012
- ECN measured plume of leaking Elgin naturual gas platform from DFDS ferry. Results will soon be presented. Read more at http://t.co/NWmRpwFc 05:23:19 PM May 17, 2012
- RT @ECN: Gaslek Elgin platform: #ECN brengt gaspluim op de Noordzee in kaart met meetapparatuur aan boord van #DFDS ferry. http://t.co/ ... 06:32:33 PM April 25, 2012
Monthly Archives: November 2011
One year postdoctoral position at INRA-EGC (near Paris) focusing on simulating N2O emissions with the CERES-EGC model: calibration, improvement and validation using measurement data representative of typical French agricultural practices. Job starts at 1 Jan 2012. Read more in Postdoc_offer_EGC_NOGAS_EN … Continue reading